Delaware Legislative Hall is a state capital building in Delaware, located in downtown Delaware on the Legislative Avenue, which has chamber and office in the Delaware General Assembly. It was designed in the Colonial Revival architecture. Building In the direction of the State Buildings and Grounds Commissions created during the Great State in 1931 by Douglas Buck. Colonel Revival style built in the colonial revival style by William Martin and Norman Isham was a building built of red brick. Frustration initially commission was given to Ishim, but his appointment was opposed by Alfred Victor Du Pont, so brought local architect Martin. Isham influence is clear, while the Old Colony House in Newport, Rhode, has many similarities in architectural details. Island, the building which was restored in 1932.
Delaware was originally the Capitol State House, which was located on the Green in Dover. It originally served as a Kent County Court House by Kent County, and it was built from 1787 until 1791, when it became a State House. Kent County and the State Government distribute the building until 1873, when the Kent County Government transferred. The use of the state council was completed to the Legislative hall.
Today, the Old Kingdom House has been restored in its 18th century appearance and is now a museum, which includes the former court's place and former Chamber of State Legislatures. In the House Chamber, Commodore Jacob Jones and Thomas Macdonough, Thomas Sully from the United States Navy's Delaware heroes served in Barbary Wars of 1812.