The North-Christian Church is a church in Columbus, Indiana. Founded in 1955, it is part of the Christian Church. The church building of 1964 was designed by Finnish-American architect Eero Saarinen and completed in 1964. Saarinen's father Eliel Saarinen, created the First Christian Church in Columbus.
The building has hexagon in shape, the central metal spire which is 192 feet high. Below the spire, there is an oculus that accepts light in the main layer. This sanctuary is situated in the middle of the building, in which there is a table of God located in the middle of the sanctuary. The rows of pus are around the altar in a hexagon, which reflects the idea that the central aspect of the life of congregation should be. The lower level is the area of the classroom, an auditorium, kitchen and activities.
In 1955, 43 members of the First Christian Church decided to find a new church that was associated with Christ's disciples, designed by Eliel Saarinen. In 1956, shortly after the worship in each other's houses.