UCSD Geisel Library
Giselle Library is the principal library of the University of California San Diego Library. It is named in honor of Audrey and Theodore Seas Geisel, who is known as Dr. Seas. The building's exclusive brutalist architecture is featured in the UC San Diego logo and it is becoming the best-known building on the campus. The library was designed by William Pereira and opened in 1970 as the Central Library. It was reconstructed in 1993, and was rebuilt as the University Library Building, and in 1995 its name was Giselle Library. The UC San Diego Library includes the Giselle Library and the Biomedical Library Building, which has campus locations on the Scripps Archives and Library Annex, Trade Street Storage. Annex, and UC Southern Regional Library Facility.
Chapel in the Rock
The Holy Chapel is made up of Roman Catholic Chapel Sedona, Arizona's buttons, and is run by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix as part of Saint John Vianney parish in Sedona. Chapel was inspired by local rancher and sculptor Marguerite Brunswick Staude and it was started, as inspired by the newly created Empire State Building in 1932 to build this church. After attempts to do so in Budapest, Hungary was canceled for the outbreak of World War II, so he decided to build a church in his hometown. Richard Hen was chosen as a project architect, and this design was the architect of the company of Anshen & Allen was run by Staude. Chapel Coconino National Forest is built on the ground; In the end, Sen. Barry Goldwater helped the student to get a special-use permit. Construction supervisor was Fred Courkos.
Atomium is a landmark building in Brussels, originally built for the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. It is located on the Hayesl Plateau, where the exhibition was held. It is now a museum. Designed by engineer André Waterkeyn and architect Andre and Jean Polak, its 102 meters high tall. Its ninety-nine-meter (60 ft) diameter stainless steel gates connected together, so that the size of the complete iron crystal unit cell can be increased by 165 billion times. The 3 meter diameter tube connects the giants with 12 pebbles and the middle of the eight vertices. They attach CDs, escalators, and lift, which allow entry into five residential areas, including exhibition halls and other public spaces. Top area includes a restaurant that has Brussels mythological view.