The Holy Chapel is composed of Roman Catholic chapel Sedona, Arizona's buttons, and is run by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix as part of St. John Vianney Parish in Sedona. Chapel was inspired by local rancher and sculptor Marguerite Brunswick Staude and it was started, such as the creation of this church, inspired by the new build Empire State Building in 1932. After attempts to do so in Budapest, Hungary was canceled for the outbreak of World War II, so he decided to build a church in his native state.
Richard Hen was chosen as a project architect, and this design was the architect of the company of Anshen & Allen, architect August K. Strotz. Chapel Coconino National Forest is built on the ground; in the end, Sen. Barry Goldwater helped the student to get a special-use permit.
American Institute of Architects gave Chapel his prize in 1957. In the sculptor's words, "Although Catholicism is a universal appeal of Chapel as a work of art; its doors will be open to one and all. The religion of God can lead a life in the soul of all humans and can be a living reality."