1. Antilla – Mumbai India :- This building with an extremely advanced architecture and style. It is spread across 400,000 square-feet. This 27-story modern palace has 6 underground parking floors and 3 helicopter pads, and requires a staff of 600 people to maintain it. Mukesh Ambani, the richest man of India, and owner of the Reliance Group of Companies, is the owner of the most expensive modern building, valued at $1 billion.
2. Fairfield Pond – New York, USA :- This luxurious building is spread over an area of 63 acres, and it consists of 29 bedrooms, and even comes with its own power plant. Inside the building are 39 bathrooms and a 91-foot long dining room. It also has a basketball court, a bowling alley, tennis courts and squash courts. The building’s owner is Ira Rennert who owns the Renco Group, valued at $248.5 million.
3. Franchuk Villa – London, UK :- It is also amongst the most expensive house in the market now. It is constructed in the Victoria style and has 6 floors. There are many luxurious amenities in the house like swimming pool, gym, private theaters and much more, valued at $161 million.
4. The Manor – Los Angeles, California :- The most expensive residential real estate listing in the US, according to Wiki-pedia. $150 million. Feels pretty good to put that part to rest, doesn’t it?This house features 56,000 square feet, 123 rooms, a bowling alley, an ice rink and allegedly an entire wing devoted to Spelling’s wife’s wardrobe.
5. Buckingham Palace-UK:- It is still a house, even though it is not for sale. After all, it is the residence of the Queen of England, and has 775 rooms, including 188 staff rooms, 78 bathrooms, 52 bedrooms, 19 state rooms and 92 offices. The owner of this property is the British Sovereign, currently Queen Elizabeth II who has been ruling since 1952. The valuation of the palace is $1.55 billion, as per the National Building Society.
6.Villa Leopolda- France:- Built by King Leopold II of Belgium in 1902 and located on the French Riviera, this home was purchased by Russian billionaire Prokhorov, who is so rich he lost billions to the latest economic collapse and still had enough fun money to buy himself a three-quarter-billion-dollar summer home. It has 27 stories, 19 bedrooms, and a rumored 50 full-time gardeners.
7. Hearst Mansion – San Simeon, California, USA:- This house is impressive in all aspects located on the Central Coast of California. It was constructed by the US Newspaper icon William Randolph. Leonard Ross who was a lawyer in 1976 then bought it. This house is spread on the 6 hectares of land in the Beverly Hills. This beautiful house has 29 bedrooms, and was used in the filming of the popular movie “Godfather”, valued at $165 million.
8. Silicon Valley Mansion- California :- As the most expensive single-family home in the US, this house.this one went for 100 million so I guess it wins, valued at $100 Million. With 5 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, and an indoor and outdoor pool in case it rains, we guess it’s all-in-all a pretty fancy house.
9. Rybolovlev Estate- Russia :- This house is the most expensive single family home in the country and, since it was owned by Donald Trump, it’s obviously the most expensive home ever fought over in a divorce case. The 33,000 square foot oceanfront mansion has become a key part of the proceedings since Trump’s ex-wife Elena Rybolovlev demanded jurisdiction due to infidelity, valued at $95 Million.This home has 18 bedrooms, 22 bathrooms, and retails for $95 million.
10. Dracula’s Castle -Romania :- situated near Bran in Romania, Dracula’s Castle is considered one of the most luxurious castles around the world. It is commonly known as the home of the character Dracula and it became a museum in the 1980s. It is a beautiful house that has 57 rooms and around 17 bedrooms with antique furniture, valued at $135 million.