1. BURJ KHALIFA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - Before the inauguration of Burj Khalifa, it is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, formerly Burj Dubai. And it is the tallest man-made structure ever so far, which is 828 meters (2,717) high. Its construction began on September 21, 2004, and its outer part was completed on October 1, 2009. And this building was released on 4 January. And it is the main development project called downtown Dubai, at "the First Interchange" on Sheikh Zayed Road, near the main business of Dubai.
2. SHANGHAI TOWER - The Shanghai Tower is 632 meters in height, which is 2073 feet high. In Lujiazui, there is a magnetic skyscraper of 128 floors. It has the world's largest observation in building the structure.
3. MECCA CLOCK ROYAL TOWER - There is a government-owned mettle complex in the seven skyscrapers of "Abraj al-Bait" Mecca, Saudi Arabia. These towers are part of King Abdulaziz Endowment Project. Who tries to make the city modern by providing service to its pilgrims. This is the world's largest clock and the world's third tallest building. It has a height of 1972 feet.
4. PING AN INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTRE - Ping is known as the International Finance Center. In China, there is 115 floor of the megatall skyscraper. It has a height of 1965 feet. This building was put into operation by Ping Insurance. And the American architectural Company, Kohn Pederson Fox Associates.
5. LOTTE WORLD TOWER, SOUTH KOREA - Lot's World Tower is the tallest building in Seoul, South Korea. It is about 120 floors and its length is 555 meters(1,819 feet).